Terms and Conditions:
At Restore Physiotherapy we value your time and we prepare for each of our client’s appointment in advance of their booked time slot.
Please understand that appointments are limited & in high demand. If you must cancel your appointment, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice. Missed appointments, or a late cancellation will result in a full charge of the consultation fee.
If you are late for a session or if you or us cancel or rearrange a session if you are late
If you are late arriving at a session, the session will begin on your arrival and continue until the time when it is scheduled to end. If you wish the session to overrun, and we agree, then you may be charged at our discretion for the extra time we spend in providing the Services.
If you cancel or do not turn up for a session
If you have booked a session and you cancel with less than 24 hours notice or do not turn up for the session, then you are liable to pay the cost of that session. Please be aware that, in many cases, insurance companies will not pay our fees if you have not turned up or cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
Costs of sessions and payment Fees
Clients are personally liable to pay all of our fees and any surcharges incurred, such as any cancellation fees. We are happy to accept clients who are arranging to pay through a third party, however it is the client’s responsibility to check with that third party that full payment has been made.
Payment may be made in advance of a session via bank transfer or with credit/debit card payment. We accept payment in cash, via bank transfer or with credit/debit card. Payment will be made by the client to us by the end of each session for that session.
If we cancel
On occasion, we may have to cancel a scheduled session. This may occur, for example, if a staff member is sick. If we have to cancel a scheduled session, we will book you another appointment as soon as reasonably possible. No charge will be made to you for the session cancelled by us.
We shall treat all personal and business information supplied by you as confidential. We shall not disclose such information to any third party without your prior permission, except where required by law or where action might be necessary to protect you or someone else.
We have no liability for any loss incurred by you, whether financial or otherwise, following my provision of the Services, nor for any perceived failure by you, to achieve your desired outcomes or goals.
Liability and indemnity Limitation on our liability to you
Our liability to compensate you for any loss or damage (in the case of loss or damage other than death or personal injury) is limited to a reasonable amount (and not exceeding the amount you pay in total for the Services), having regard to such factors as whether the damage was due to a negligent act or omission by Restore Physiotherapy.
Limitation and exclusion of liability
We shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, or for any loss of profit, or for any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Services.
We may change any of these terms or conditions, including our fees.
In exceptional circumstances, such as illness or other commitments, inappropriate behaviour by you, refusal to be treated in a reasonable way, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons, we may decide to terminate the Services early and or refuse or be unable to provide further sessions to you. In such circumstances, we shall give you reasonable notice of termination where practicable and will refund to you any advance payment made for sessions not yet provided.Events outside our controlWe will not be liable to you as a result of any delay or failure to perform our obligations under this contract as a result of any event beyond our control including but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes, failure of a utility service or transport network, fire, flood or storm or breakdown of equipment etc.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at in a password protected device protected under lock and key.Our Company will keep your data for a minimum of 8 years as per physiotherapy protocol. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your non-medically relevant data.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes.If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small administration fee for this service.
• The right to rectification - You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure - You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability - You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email [email protected] : Call us at 0871311373: Or write to us: Restore Physiotherapy, Ballinteer St Johns GAA, Grange Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16, Ireland.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.Email: [email protected]Address: 6 Earlsfort Terrace, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 W773